5738 Mega Millions
How To Play Mega Millions - USA?
Mega Millions is the multi-state game that Texans have come to love. Choose 5 numbers plus a Mega Ball number, and remember, when you buy, Megaply ® for a chance to increase your non-grand/jackpot prize winnings!
- Mega Millions jackpots start at $15 million!
- Second-tier prize amount is $1 Million! If you win the second-tier prize (Match 5+0) and you Megaplied your purchase, you can win up to $5 Million!
- There are 9 ways to win!
- You can always ask your Texas Lottery® retailer for a "Quick Pick" and the terminal will pick all your numbers for you!
- Drawings are broadcast each Tuesday and Friday at 10:12 p.m. CT. Ticket sales are not available during Draw Break, from 9:45 - 10:15 p.m.
1. Pick 5 Numbers
Select 5 numbers from 1 to 70 (updated 10/11/2017) in the upper play area of the playboard, or mark the "QP" box and the terminal will select your 5 numbers.
2. Pick Your Mega Ball
Select 1 Mega Ball number from 1 to 25 (updated 10/11/2017) in the lower yellow play area of the playboard, or mark the "QP" box and the terminal will select your 1 Mega Ball number.
3. When You Buy, Megaply! ®
Play the Megaplier® feature for an extra $1.00 per playboard and you could increase your non-grand/jackpot prize winnings by 2, 3, 4, or 5 times! Mark the "YES" box under "MEGAPLIER" to select this feature for all playboards on the playslip. The Megaplier number will be chosen from a field of 15 numbers according to the following frequency: six 5’s, three 4's, four 3's and two number 2's. Any non-grand/jackpot prize you win on a Mega Millions play will be multiplied by the Megaplier number drawn if you have purchased the Megaplier feature.
4. Multi-Draw Option
For added convenience, you can play your numbers for up to 10 drawings. Mark the appropriate box under "Multi-Draw." This will play your numbers indicated on playboards "A" through "E" for the number of drawings you select. Each playboard costs $1 per drawing.
5. Grand/Jackpot Prize ** Payment Option
You must select at the time of purchase how you want to be paid if you win the Grand/Jackpot prize.
ANNUAL PAYMENTS: Mark the "30 Annual Payments" box if you want to receive your prize in 30 annual graduated installments. Annual payments for Mega Millions are not equal. Each payment will be greater than the previous year’s payment.
CASH VALUE: Mark the “Cash Value Option” box for a single payment of the net present value of the Grand/Jackpot Prize. This amount will be less than the advertised jackpot which is based on 30 annual graduated payments. You may not change the payment option at a later date. If you do not select a payment option your playslip will be rejected.
**The Grand/Jackpot Prize is pari-mutuel and will be divided equally by the number of Grand/Jackpot prize winners. The Mega Millions Grand/Jackpot amount that is advertised is not always a guaranteed amount, it is an estimated amount. A Grand/Jackpot prize winner may receive less than the advertised amount based on actual Mega Millions game sales and interest rates for long-term investments.
Maybe you are interested
- How to predict winning Mega Millions numbers? Mega Millions predictions 2018
- Mega Millions lottery prediction algorithm
- What happens if I lose a ticket?
- Can I buy Mega Millions tickets if I live in another country?
- What is the Megaplier Mega Millions?
- Where can I play Mega Millions?
- How was Mega Millions created?
- What is Mega Millions?